Sally Ellis (Bsc) is a freelance marketing professional based in Worcestershire. Drawing on over 19
years’ experience, she has extensive knowledge of marketing products/services within a diverse range of market sectors.
SLE Marketing was established in August 2010. Prior to this, Sally led a full-service marketing team at an FTSE
250 company. She has also held the role of Marketing Manager at a medium-sized facilities management business where she led a number of major marketing
- Delivery of a number of comprehensive external PR & media relations programmes, successfully positioning her employer as
thought leaders in their fields through carefully planned and targeted sector-based marketing communications.
- Design/development of a succinct internal engagement plan for 20,000+ employees, across diverse market sectors and
disciplines using a variety of media inc. social media, intranet, newsletters and email communication.
- Support with complex marketing communications during sensitive TUPE transitions.
- Significantly raising company profile as a leading provider through consistent award recognition – helping to strengthen
partnerships with our clients.
- Scoping and creation of powerful brand identities for innovative product/service launches to gain competitive
- Creation of a comprehensive suite of collateral to promote capability, including websites, brochures, flyers, case studies,
signage, livery & POS material.
- First class & comprehensive event management to showcase new brand and contract launches, corporate hospitality,
conferences, exhibitions, forum events and new business expos.
- Brand management, policing and control. Management and communication of complex & sensitive rebranding
Sally studied at Aston University and gained a Combined Honours degree in Business Administration and Psychology (2:1) majoring
in marketing related modules such as consumer behaviour, advanced marketing, customer relationship management and business and occupational psychology.